Do you want to find out how to get more bookings for your short-term rental on Airbnb or HomeAway?
Do you need professional help from an experienced short-term rental host?
Are you looking for advice specific to your short-term rental property?
…Look no further.
Sue Jordan, the Author of Ready, Set, Host It! brings you an amazing STR training & mentoring programme to get you earning the maximum income from your property.
Sue is not only an author, but international coach, speaker and mentor for short-term rental property owners, as well as a full-time property investor. Most importantly, she is a STR host, who is actively hosting guests in her properties every day.
What is included in Sue’s Short-Term Rental Training & Mentoring Programme?
- **NEW** NOW including the most valuable learning tool you could buy. Sue will Co-host your first listing for one month to teach you on a daily basis how to run your STR (value of this alone is $1000 and you have it included in your mentoring fee — wow!).
- A paperback copy of Ready, Set, Host It! sent to you express post.
- A 30-minute one-on-one session with Sue every month (all training via Zoom and one on one can be Zoom or phone).
- A members-only Facebook page to connect with others and to stay in easy contact with Sue. This is where you will find all the trainings sessions and bonus lives we have already recorded. So much content to get you moving fast in the right direction and hosting.
- Sue’s Mentoring Programme valued at $5104, but you pay just $2500!
Sue has prerecorded content which is for mentoring clients only and can be viewed any time on the mentoring Facebook page. During your mentoring programme, Sue will guide you through all the topics you need to run a successful STR, including:
- Short-term rental research
- Lease and sublet options
- Safety and compliance in your short-term rental property
- Setting up your property for maximum success
- Putting your team of STR support staff together
- Setting up your STR listing on platforms such as Airbnb
- Calendars and pricing (how to keep your calendar full with AirBnB, HomeAway, and Booking.com and other STR platforms)
- Vetting your guests to ensure a smooth rental process
- Welcoming guests and all the little things that ensure you get good reviews
- Communication with short-term rental guests
- How to get consistent 5-star reviews
- Short-term rental troubleshooting (including how to increase your short-term rental bookings and income)
- Ensuring your property appears in prospective guests searches across platforms such as Airbnb, HomeAway, and Booking.com (SEO)
Need more information?
Have questions about the Host It! STR Training Programme? Get in touch with Sue for more information about how this course can help you create a successful short-term rental business.